Reasons to Become a Fellow
- You are viewed as an Ortho-K authority/expert by patients researching Ortho-K on the internet.
- You have a distinctive listing on the AAOMC, IAO and OrthoKDoctors.com websites.
- The study/preparation process hones your Ortho-K skills and broadens your knowledge.
- Your patients will see the FIAO after your name and inquire, giving you and your staff the opportunity to promote Ortho-K to them and their friends.
- When your IAO colleagues (nationally and Internationally) need to refer a relocating patient, they will chose you as you are viewed as an expert.